A liquor licence, be it a fresh licence or transfer of an existing licence, can be a daunting process in circumstances where time is often critical (e.g. linked to business settlement). Quite often particular legal expertise and knowledge is necessary.
Commercial and Legal provide legal services in relation to obtaining, acquiring, transferring or varying a liquor licence for the sale, supply and consumption of liquor in cafes, restaurants or night clubs.
We assist our clients with:
- transferring an existing liquor licence as a result of partnership changes or sale of a business;
- obtaining a liquor licence to sell and store liquor at premises;
- amending an existing liquor licence (be it the terms of the licence or the owners of the licence);
- assisting landlords to protect/maintain their liquor licence for premises where tenants may have defaulted or vacated; and
- providing any other general advice on liquor licence related matters.
For further information, please contact our office on (08) 8206 8444.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation